Through 30 years of experience, HAC has become experts in sporting lodge consulting. Managing some of the world’s finest sporting destinations, luxury resorts, outdoor experience companies and other lifestyle businesses, we have learned what really works at achieve success on our own properties and those of our clients. Whether hunting lodge consulting, fishing lodge consulting, or luxury resort consulting, HAC earned it’s reputation by building successful business in all three arenas. Their proven combination of business acumen along with hospitality management, wildlife and fisheries management, hunting and fishing expertise is combined into a winning combination.
Sporting Lodge Consulting Services
John is a certified wildlife biologist with extensive experience in sporting lodge consulting, developing world-class properties and experiences. Major brands such as Eddie Bauer and Beretta rely on him to develop best-in-class products and destinations. He has advised lodges all over the globe in wildlife and fisheries management, hospitality, and operations. He is considered by many to be the leading authority in the business.
Sean is a certified Fisheries biologist and holds a second masters in hospitality management and is a renowned chef. His cuisine has been featured in Covey Rise magazine, Field & Stream, and others.
Consulting areas of expertise:
- Wildlife and fisheries management: Our team of wildlife and fisheries biologists offers an array of biological resource management services. From wildlife habitat evaluations and species surveys to food plot development and harvest recommendations, our goal is to help you create a sustainable operation while optimizing populations and maximizing natural resources. We can provide assessments and plans, or be your onsite operational resource. We also offer extensive habitat and population restoration services.
- Hospitality management: We offer a comprehensive set of Hospitality Management services that include concept and recipe development, kitchen and food service planning and design, housekeeping planning, and staff training and development offerings. You can select services targeted to your areas of need or utilize HACs end-to-end hospitality management program for accountable, on-site management of your property.
- Opportunity analysis: At any stage in the ownership cycle, we can help you articulate and action on opportunity. We will help you determine the feasibility of acquiring property or existing operations for transition to a hospitality or sporting destination. We can help you determine if capital improvements should be made and the potential return, both tangible and intangible. Maybe it’s time to evaluate your endgame or succession plan and modify operations accordingly.
- Sporting program development: HAC can help you create a successful sporting program. From feasibility and wildlife studies to market and competitive set analysis to pricing and operating models, we know sporting operations inside and out. We’ll help you define your goals, determine resources needed and recruit key talent, and provide you with a customized playbook for launching and managing your program. We also provide comprehensive on-site program management.
- Technical equipment development: We can bring years of experience in all genres of the sporting lifestyle to assist you in creating field-tested products.