September to October
As one of the most sought after waterfowl destinations in the world, Saskatchewan, Canada is a must for every waterfowl hunter’s bucket list. Along with an overwhelming number of waterfowl filling the vast northern skies, we have the ability to hunt over 14,000 square miles of prime Saskatchewan farmland.
Saskatchewan also has incredibly generous bag limits…nearly triple he limits of many U.S. destinations. Shooting is fast and furious and at the end of your day, you will be awed by the number of birds you and your hunting party have harvested. This is Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting and it is the experience of a lietime! Expect to see tremendous numbers of Canada geese, specklebelly geese, snow geese, mallards, teal, and pintail.
Hunters fly into Saskatoon where they rent a car and drive two hours to North Battleford.
Five-person minimum preferred. Any party with fewer than five hunters may be paired with other hunters.
- Three morning and two afternoon hunts
- Accommodations and meals
- The latest first-class decoy spreads and layout blinds (upright blind situations can be used if necessary)
- Licensed guides
- 5 boxes of HeviMetal 3″ shot shells in #4 and BB
- Bird cleaning and processing
Interested in a longer stay?
Additional days can be added at a cost of $1000 USD per day.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING AN ADEVENTURE OF LIFETIME CONTACT US
- Airport transportation
- Field transportation
- Licenses and stamps. We will secure necessary licenses and stamps for each hunter prior to your arrival.