As one of the most sought-after waterfowl destinations in the world, Saskatchewan, Canada is a must for every waterfowl hunter’s bucket list. Along with an overwhelming number of waterfowl filling the vast northern skies, we have the ability to hunt over 14,000 square miles of prime Saskatchewan farmland.
Saskatchewan also has incredibly generous bag limits…nearly triple the limits of many U.S. destinations. Shooting is fast and furious and at the end of your day, you will be awed by the number of birds you and your hunting party have harvested. This is Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting and it is the experience of a lifetime! Expect to see tremendous numbers of Canadian geese, speckle belly geese, snow geese, mallards, teal, and pintail.
Waterfowl Hunting Season
Hunts are offered September through October, each year.
Meals & Accommodations ↗
Your morning begins bright and early with a light breakfast, typically consisting of muffins and bagels, fruit, juice and coffee. In the field, we provide drinks and snacks for all hunters, although you may find little time to eat or drink as you’re shooting and reloading! After a successful morning hunt, you will return to your lodging location for your main meal of the day; always a hearty home-cooked meal that leaves hunters loosening those belts while telling stories of the morning’s hunt. Then it’s back to the field for an afternoon duck hunt. After sunset, we head back to a waiting warm pot of soup, chili or stew, fresh homemade bread and dessert.
Hunting Checklist ↗
- Camouflage clothing is recommended, including a face mask. Early September in Saskatchewan can be rather warm, with mid-October getting a bit cool. Be sure to bring appropriate hunt clothing for the time of the season you visit us. For your convenience, our website has weather forecasts for each of our different geographical regions.
- Cooler – We can assist you in packing your cooler with any game you wish to take home. Please bring a cooler with you, as options for purchase in our hunting locations can be limited.
- Hip Waders – recommended (but not required) as some of our locations might have your group hunting on the edge of a prairie pothole.
- Rain gear – again, check the weather before you head up to see us.
- Plug for your shotguns – Keep in mind that only 3 shells are allowed in your shotgun, so ensure your plug is in.
- For any forgotten items, there is a Cabela’s and Wholesale Sports in Saskatoon!
Hunters fly into Saskatoon where they rent a car and drive two hours to North Battleford.
Five-person minimum preferred. Any party with fewer than five hunters may be paired with other hunters.
3 Day/5 Hunt Package – $3,200 USD
- Three morning and two afternoon hunts
- Accommodations and meals
- The latest first-class decoy spreads and layout blinds (upright blind situations can be used if necessary)
- Licensed guides
- Use of Benelli shotguns and ammunition
- Bird cleaning, processing, and packaging
- License, taxes, stamp and permit
Interested in a longer stay?
Additional days can be added at a cost of $1000 USD per day.
Additional Expenses ↗
- Airport transportation
- Field transportation
For More information or questions – please fill out the form below or contact us at 678.388.2205